Hello IFF

Please Introduce Yourself in Here!
MushockleAli

17 Jan 2015, 01:57 #1

Just dropping in after being gone forever.. Image I have had a lot of things happen since I last talked to you all. I was really sick for a long time and it was discovered that I had a softball size brain tumor. I had a Craniotomy on 09/24/2013. I have recovered well. I am still working. ..but exhausted all the time. I hate to be a total drag though....So, I hope you all have some good news! Image

deepbluesea1

17 Jan 2015, 02:07 #2

Hi Sarah! That's just awful. I'm so glad that you have recovered and everything is going well!
Take care. Image

AJFoot

19 Jan 2015, 23:53 #3

Hi Sarah, I am so sorry to hear you were so ill.  I am happy to hear you are doing well and recovering nicely. 
I was ill for about 6 months ~ I was in/out of the hospital and in/out of rehab.  Tina took care of the board when I could not and I was so thankful for her help.
The board has built up a lot with her help and things she has done and we both are thankful for that.
Keep in touch.  I don't have your new address as several time I had wanted to drop you a note but didn't know where to send it.
Take care.   Love you bunches.

MushockleAli

06 Feb 2017, 01:51 #4

Long time it's me again..Lol. I may be around more. I have another brain tumor, so I am off work.... Perhaps permanently. How is everyone? I am happy to hear you recovered Mary Ann. I read your funny thread about you being away for a while Tina. Glad you got you a new PC, with a fast connection. I saw a thread where someone was asking about Smilies. Do we have them?!? I guess if we don't then y'all don't want them. If you do, I can research and try to fix them. I wouldn't dare to making any changes, I wouldn't have a clue where to start. I am totally lost just navigating the forums..Lol. The site looks beautiful!

deepbluesea1

06 Feb 2017, 02:14 #5

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry to hear about another brain tumor. Any plan of action? I hope any treatments/surgery goes well. I will keep you in my thoughts and send good healing vibes your way.
I'm glad you like the site! We've all put a lot of hard work into it. I spend a good hour or two every morning finding new contests to post, same with the freebies.Genie helps us out in the Can We Talk forum, and helps to keep an eye on all of the other forums - she's a hard worker, trustworthy, and a lot of fun.
Please keep us updated on your condition. I know you're strong and can over come this again. : )Hugs!
Last edited by deepbluesea1 on 27 Feb 2017, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.

MushockleAli

07 Feb 2017, 05:39 #6

Thank you Tina! I am going to research the help forums and see if I can get those for Mary Ann...lol. I am totally lost on YUKU. It's all totally new to me, so it won't be anything any me soon I don't think. HA. The tumor is recurrent and attached to the main veins in my brain, so not cutting this time. My neurosurgeon is going to have me go for another MRI in April. If it has grown at all, I have to have Radiation. I guess I have no choice...just watch and wait. I was working in September and was crushed by an overhead conveyor that broke. It broke my nose and messed my neck and back up bad. So, I am a mess...lol... I was on third shift for years so never had time to get online. I stayed exhausted! Well.... I guess I won't write book here. ;) I will be around. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.

deepbluesea1

07 Feb 2017, 14:22 #7

Yuku is going through its ups and downs right now. Some are even wondering if Yuku will just shut down. This new server move has been going on since the later part of last year, and there are still major problems.
Yuck on the radiation, but if it will help, then you're right, you have no choice. That is just awful what happened to you at work. I hope that you've gotten some kind of compensation from the company for all the medical bills you must have. I have a friend who had to have a double mastectomy two years ago, and she finally just beat cancer. She went through so many ups and downs, but the love of her family, friends, and inner strength really helped to get her through it all.

AJFoot

28 Feb 2017, 13:29 #8

Sarah, hugs and prayers coming your way for a good recovery.

AJFoot

19 Mar 2017, 21:40 #9

I am going to publically apologize to deepbluesea1. I posted on here and I should not have as what I posted hurt her and I would never have done that intentionally. I know it won't make any difference to her or to others but it makes a difference to me. I am sorry for all the problems I caused anyone and from now on I will use the boards message center to contact anyone and they can do the same with me. Thank you.